Tuer writes about the colouring of "Olde Ffrendes". He also discusses a meeting he has had with Crawhall's coexecutor Mr Barnes, who he has arrwnged with to reprint a Bewick catagogue. Written from 50, Leadenhall Street, London.
Letter from Andrew Tuer to Joseph Crawhall II
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/1/1/45
- Dates of Creation20 Feb 1884
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access