Tuer writes about the terms of a volume Crawhall wants to publish. Tuer asks Crawhall to value his work and to give his thoughts on using varied texture paper in the printed book. Written from 50, Leadenhall Street, London.
Letter from Andrew Tuer to Joseph Crawhall II
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/1/1/4
- Dates of Creation10 Jun 1882
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access