He thanks Crook for the invitation to call on him to discuss specific points regarding the Vigiles, and in particular, the criminal jurisdiction of the prefect. He notes that due to the non- academic nature of his work commitments he has limited opportunity to do his own research, but he is not aware of anyone else doing research in this area.
TLS from John Rainbird, 7 Porchfield Square, Manchester.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/5/35
- Dates of Creation23 Nov 1986
- Physical Description1 p. paper
Scope and Content