Crook observes that Peachin's writing catalyses thoughts in his mind. He notes that Peachin 'succumbs to the teleological view that Law ought to have a capital L and be strict and universal and always give the same answers.'
ALS from Crook to Michael Peachin of New York University.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/5/14
- Dates of Creation14 Mar 1998
- Physical Description3 p. paper
Scope and Content