Crook makes some comments relating to 'Consultation with a Magistrate' including, procedure: He notes that Honore is one of the most honorable men in the business, but his doctrine is 'eyewash'. He also comments on the 'point of law' and wonders if his account of the parameters is unnecessarily complicated. He wishes Peachin well with his 'August child'.
ALS from John Crook to Michael Peachin, Department of Classics, Faculty of Arts and Science, New York University.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/5/9
- Dates of Creation23 Jul 1996
- Physical Description3 p paper
Scope and Content