He hopes that 'Iodex' will be of some interest to Crook and he agrees that Turpin will be an excellent candidate for the suggested project. He thanks him for his generous offer of a visit to Cambridge, but wants to stay in New York, since his wife is expecting their first child.
ALS from Michael Peachin, Department of Classics, Faculty of Arts and Science, New York University.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/5/8
- Dates of Creation29 May 1996
- Physical Description2 p. paper
Scope and Content