She thanks Crook for reading her manuscript so carefully. She responds to some of the points that Crook made, including the mention of dead slaves that were thought unworthy of burial by their masters, and were collected and thrown in a public pit.
TLS from Beryl Rawson, The Australian National University, Canberra, Australia.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/5/46
- Dates of Creation23 Feb 2001
- Physical Description2 p. paper
Scope and Content