He agrees that Honore's thesis is fraught with problems; he feels less comfortable with the sharp breaks discerned by him, since there are too many overlaps and inconsistencies; but he believes that it has some merits. He invites Crook to lecture at NYU.
TLS from Michael Peachin, Department of Classics, Faculty of Arts and Science, New York University.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/5/10
- Dates of Creation7 Aug 1996
- Physical Description2 p. paper
Scope and Content