Conveys belated seasonal greetings to Crook. Notes that he has signed a contract with Croom Helm to write a new biography of Augustus. He expresses some concern as to who will fill the Chair of Classics, particularly if it is an internal appointment. Although he is not keen to apply, he asks Crook to be a referee if he decides to do so.
TLS from Terence T. Rapke, University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/5/39
- Dates of Creation8 Feb 1988
- Physical Description2 p. paper
Scope and Content