Mentions his enjoyment of Crook's piece on Godfrey Tanner in 'The Eagle'. He describes his visit to Scotland, where he opened the Burns series in the Burns Room of the Mitchell Library. He reviews the rest of his tour, which took in the Vatican, where he saw the Treasury for the first time.
TLS from Alistair Renwick, International Medical University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/5/62
- Dates of Creation29 Mar 2004
- Physical Description2 p. paper
Scope and Content