Robinson writes to remark on the history of vases he had sold to Crawhall twenty years ago. He also comments on "Westwoods' critique, and other enclosures" which were given by Crawhall. Written from 14 Oxford Street, Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
Letter from Robert Robinson to Joseph Crawhall II
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/1/3/58
- Dates of Creation1 April 1893
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access