Massé writes to thank Crawhall for letting him look over his new book, to offer his opinion on the publication and to comment on the death of Mr Keenes. Written from 37 Mount Park Crescent, Ealing.
Letter from H.J.L.J. Massé to Joseph Crawhall II
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/1/3/71
- Dates of Creationc. 19th century
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access