Robinson writes to inform Crawhall he has returned his 'truly unique volume', and to give his opnion on the woodcuts therein which include 'The Long Pack' and 'Ducks and Green Pease'. Written from Bewick's Head, 38, Pilgrim Street, Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
Letter from Robert Robinson to Joseph Crawhall II
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/1/3/21
- Dates of Creation6 Aug 1883
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access