Newman Marks, Assitant Secretary of The Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings writes to Crawhall concerning the razing of Carliol tower. Written from 20 Queen Street, Bloomsbury.
Letter to Joseph Crawhall II from The Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/1/3/12
- Dates of Creation8 Nov 1878
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access