Bell writes about Anthony Wheatley, 'a first rate ladies shoemaker' who lived in Newcastle in the 18th century. Included is a slip of paper with the poem 'Dearest Angel Frown No More' printed upon it.
Letter from J. Bell to Joseph Crawhall II
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/1/3/1
- Dates of Creation8 Mar 1843
- Physical Description2 items, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access