Hutchinson writes about his forthcoming publication 'Ballads of a Country Bookworm', his ballads "The Wansbeck, the Wear and the Tyne" and "New Newcasel Sang" for Crawhall's forthcoming volume, and a Loan Exhibition for Morpeth Church. Written from Pegswood, Morpeth.
Letter from Thomas Hutchinson to Joseph Crawhall II
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/1/3/36
- Dates of Creation10 May 1888
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access