Pom writes to express his interest in looking over Crawhall's prints and books which he is parting with because of his plans to leave England. Written from Moor House, Leamside, County of Durham.
Letter from J. Pom to Joseph Crawhall II
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/1/3/31
- Dates of Creation7 Feb 1887
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access