Reid writes to discuss the selling price of Crawhall's book "Coquet Trout". Includes a sample card which was to be sent out to prospective book sellers. Written from Andrew Reid, Sons and Co., Printing Court Buildings, Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
Letter from Philip Reid to Joseph Crawhall II
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 186 JCII/1/3/43
- Dates of Creation13 Jul 1889
- Physical Description1 item, paper.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access