From Edward Petter to his wife Angee from on board the S.S. Garth Castle, en route to Madeira. The 9.30 morning meeting in the second saloon was well attended. He reports that there is an outbreak of smallpox in Madeira so only passengers bound for that port will be allowed to land.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CEP/1/2/28
- Dates of Creation22 Jul 1890
- Physical Description1 sheet