From Edward Petter to his wife Angee, from Adelaide, South Australia. He writes that he met some 'nice Christians' on the steamer including the captain and a Wesleyan minister named Roberts with his wife and children. He was given a warm welcome on his return by the Brethren he had previously shared fellowship with and noted that their number had increased by three. He was thankful to find that the group had not been influenced by Ravenism.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CEP/1/2/73
- Dates of Creation18 Apr 1891
- Physical Description1 sheet