From Edward Petter to his wife Angee, from the Grosvenor Hotel, Westland Row, Dublin. He managed to secure some orders. He met up with Mr Hennessy on his return to Dublin and spent time with him and his family. He talks about a paper he enclosed (not included with this letter) which is causing a stir among the open Brethren.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CEP/1/2/136
- Dates of Creation11 Jan 1895
- Physical Description2 sheets