From Edward Petter to his brother Henry from Newcastle, Natal. Edward hopes that Henry called on Angee while he was in North Devon. A lot of the letter is concerned with F.E. Raven's 'Christ-dishonouring doctrines' and Mr Ord's paper and how various people have responded to their contents. This letter is not included in the online transcriptions.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CEP/1/2/52a
- Dates of Creation29 Dec 1890
- Physical Description1 sheet