From Edward Petter to his wife Angee, from The Queens Hotel, Toronto. This may be a continuation of CEP/1/2/155 as there is no addressee at the head of the letter. It is signed 'Your very affectionate husband' so it is clearly meant for Angee. On Edward's advice, Peek Frean & Co. have sent a traveller and a junior to New York to look for a depot for storage of the stock and premises where Edward will be based. He has sent them a number of orders from Montreal and Ottawa. Edward tells Angee how encouraged he feels by the kindness shown him by tradespeople and Brethren.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CEP/1/2/168
- Dates of Creation29 Oct 1896
- Physical Description1 sheet