From Edward Petter to his wife Angee, from Halifax, Nova Scotia. He tells her that he had hoped to have reached Quebec by now but that he has been delayed because of work. He enjoyed sharing fellowship on Lord's day with many people he knew from 9 or 10 years ago. He had read about a great storm in England and was concerned about possible flooding at Barnstaple. He has managed to secure good orders in Halifax and St Johns, but there is competition from American suppliers.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CEP/1/2/164
- Dates of Creation14 Oct 1896
- Physical Description1 sheet