Correspondence, reports, photographs and meeting minutes concerning EUSA and Latin Link missionary work in Brazil.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3189 CSWC51/7
- Dates of Creation1886-1993
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish Portuguese
- Physical Description6 volumes; 98 folders; 69 photographs
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Western missionaries had been active in Brazil since the arrival of Dr Robert Reid Kalley in 1855. EUSA ran its activities in Brazil through the Brazil Field Executive, and ran bible institutes and colleges, a hospital at Anapolis and bookshops selling evangelical literature.
Although most material in this series is open, some more recent documents may have public access restrictions. Please contact the Director of the Centre for the Study of World Christianity, Professor Brian Stanley, at email@example.com for further details on access restrictions. Alternatively, please telephone the Centre on 0131 650 8934.