Meeting minutes, correspondence, reports, audio recordings, collected newspaper clippings and photographs.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3189 CSWC51/6
- Dates of Creation1896-2005
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish Spanish Quechua
- Physical Description7 volumes; 129 folders; 1 audio cassette; 351 photographs; 4 postcards
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
EUSA employed a Field Chairman and Latin Link appointed a Team Leader in Peru to oversee national organisation and personnel matters. The Peru Field Executive committee dealt with organisational matters and policy implementation. Work in Peru covered the educational, literacy, medical and community fields as well as church organisation.
Although most material in this series is open, some more recent documents may have public access restrictions. Please contact the Director of the Centre for the Study of World Christianity, Professor Brian Stanley, at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on access restrictions. Alternatively, please telephone the Centre on 0131 650 8934.