This series consists of loose and bound printed material, audio cassettes, 35mm slides, glass plate negatives, cinefilm, reel-to reel audio tape and video tape.
Education and Outreach
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3189 CSWC51/13
- Dates of Creation1930-2012
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish Spanish Quechua Portuguese
- Physical Description55 folders; 15 volumes; 118 audio cassettes; 12 reel to reel tapes; 33 audio CDs; 41 information sheets; 2715 slides; 205 glass plate negatives; 6 filmstrips; 4 cinefilms; 8 video cassettes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Evangelical Union of South America and Latin Link produced education and outreach materials in a variety of different formats, targetting students in Latin America and evangelical church groups in the United Kingdom. Educational texts and games were produced, but also audio visual materials (such as monthlly prayer cassettes containing news on EUSA and Latin link activities) were produced. A major part of this series consists of sound slide sets, collected 35mm slides accompanied by typed information sheets and a soundtrack on audio cassette or reel to reel tape, in order to raise awareness of the activities of EUSA in the United Kingdom.Missionaries were active in creating educational materials, from writing study texts to taking photographs for use as slides in promotional activities.
Open to researchers
Please note that the Centre for the Study of World Christianity has no in-house facilities to play audio tapes or reel to reel tapes. At present, the cinefilms in the collection have not been digitised. There are plans to digitise a number of audio cassettes onto CD for increased accessibility.