Reports, correspondence, periodicals and programmes.
EUSA Various Nations
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3189 CSWC51/10
- Dates of Creation1932-1985
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish Spanish
- Physical Description5 folders
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
In addition to Peru, Brazil, Bolivia and Argentina, the Evangelical Union of South America also had interests in Columbia, Chile and Spain, a reach that was to extend further with the foundation of Latin Link in 1991.
Although most material in this series is open, some more recent documents may have public access restrictions. Please contact the Director of the Centre for the Study of World Christianity, Professor Brian Stanley, at email@example.com for further details on access restrictions. Alternatively, please telephone the Centre on 0131 650 8934.