Articles, press cuttings and reports.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3189 CSWC51/14
- Dates of Creation1962-1998
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish Spanish Portuguese
- Physical Description33 folders
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
In addition to practical work in the field, EUSA and Latin Link staff and missionaries were concerned with the wider role of mission and in engaging in theoretical discourse, such as debates on theology, the role of mission, religious education and the nature of evangelism.
Open to researchers