Correspondence, telegrams, reports and minute extracts.
EUSA North America
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3189 CSWC51/11
- Dates of Creation1931-1972
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description8 folders
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Although nominally the same organisation, the North America section of EUSA became independent in 1931 and was given responsibility in North East Brazil. Nevertheless, the two organisations had extremely close links. The North America section was based in Toronto, Canada until 1945, when a United States region was founded, from where the Secretary was based. North America EUSA retained an office in Toronto, Canada, after 1945.
Open to researchers