Two published copies of piano reduction. Published by J. Curwen & Sons Ltd. (1930). Both are Imogen Holst's copies, one with bar numbering and other edits and rescoring in her hand; one the corrected copy for use by publishers for the revised edition [17pp]. Corrected copy also includes corrected parts for Violin I [4pp], and Violin II [4pp].
Double Concerto, H175: Piano reduction
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/1/2/119/1
- Dates of Creation1930-1969
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.