From H. Jenks and Thomas Jenks of Shropshire, primarily relating to the selection of a curate for Dudleston in Ellesmere parish [Shropshire]; they ask Samuel Egerton to speak to the Duke of Bridgewater [Francis Egerton, his ward] regarding the selection; they recommend a Mr Thomkiss, whom they believe will lessen discontent among the inhabitants who wish to choose their own curate.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 EGT/3/7/6/2/12
- Former ReferenceGB 133 EGT/2/1/91-92.
- Dates of Creation1744; 1750
- Physical Description3 pieces.