G. K. CHESTERTON PAPERS. VOL. XCVI (ff. iv+250). Papers for dramatisations of Chesterton's works by others; 1926-1948.
1. ff. i-iv, 1-84. Dramatisation of The Man Who Was Thursday, by Ada Chesterton and Ralph Neale, published 1926 by Ernest Benn, London (Sullivan, no. 343), . Typewritten.
2. ff. 86-126v. 'The white horse of England, from the Ballad of the white horse, by G. K. Chesterton', the dramatised adaptation by S. H. C. J., performed by the Holy Child Convent School at Hedsor Park, co. Berks., June 1945; 1945. Typewritten, with a printed programme of the performance.
3. ff. 127-250. Dramatisation of Manalive made by Susan Welty in 1948; . Typewritten copy, with eleven revised leaves.
Dorothy Edith Collins, secretary to G K Chesterton: Amendments and corrections to articles, etc., by G. K. Chesterton, prepared for publication by Dorothy Edith Collins: [1923-1975]: Autogr.
- ff. i-iv, 1-84 Ralph Neale, dramatist: Ada Elizabeth Chesterton, née Jones; journalist and author, wife of Cecil Chesterton: Dramatisation of G. K. Chesterton's novel 'The Man who was Thursday' by Ada Elizabeth Chesterton and Ralph Neale: : Typewritten.
- ff. 86-126v S. H. C. J., dramatist: 'The White Horse of England', a dramatised adaptation of G. K. Chesterton's poem 'The Ballad of the White Horse' by S. H. C. J.: 1945: Typewritten.
- ff. 127-250 Susan Welty, dramatist: Dramatisation of G. K. Chesterton's novel 'Manalive': : Typewritten copy.