This file includes:
- Letter from O'Rorke to Rae, 08/11/1950, with estimate of how long the construction work for the National Theatre can take;
- Discussion about the sight-lines for the audience in the auditorium (1950) with page of notes on the subject by O'Rorke, suggesting a fan-shaped theatre;
- Letter from [Rae] to Masey, 15/04/1946, detailing steps that the [SMNT] Committee will take to make the final choice of architect, and drawings to be submitted by Masey for the consideration of the Committee;
- Notes entitled 'The National Theatre: notes on scheme of proposed planning (Considered presumably as questions by way of suggestions)' by Masey, 21/03/1949, 2 copies, different formatting.
- Notes entitled 'The National Theatre: Architects queries on planning requirements - Auditorium', 2 copies, no date or author;
- Letter by O'Rorke to Rae, with estimate cost for the National Theatre (30/07/1947).