The case specifically relates to money belonging to Clive remitted home by Certificates and the question of whether the Company should pay interest on the money for the time it was in their hands.
"Case respecting the Certificates stating the difference between Certificates and Bills of Exchange".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/17/23
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x000161
- Dates of Creation[?1769]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file containing 2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)