The author decries the Meninski Thesaurus Orientalis, yet notes the demand for this text even with its demerits. The new dictionary is to be specifically of Persian.
A proposal to print a new and more useful Oriental Dictionary.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/17/66
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x00018c
- Dates of Creation18th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file containing 2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)