The trust is to pay dividends to Edward Clive, Richard Clive, William Belcher and William Smith King in interest payments upon a sum of £1000 loaned by them, with any remainder to be paid to William Throgmorton Bromley.
Declaration of a £2000 Trust between William Throgmorton Bromley Esq. of Bagington in Warwickshire and Edward Clive, Richard Clive, William Belcher and William Smith King.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/17/35
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x00016d
- Dates of Creation27 Feb 1760
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file containing 1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)