Most letters are addressed to Clive, however a minority are addressed to other recipients and in some cases the recipient is not stated at all. The letters mainly relate to Clive's trading activities, his accounts and to military matters (primarily supplies and intelligence).
Incoming correspondence to 1752.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/20
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000015.0x00032f
- Dates of Creation[12 Aug] 1736-27 Dec 1752
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 box containing 3 files
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)