Possibly in Clive's hand.
Outlines for the reform of the House of Commons' system for hearing petitions, with some reported comments from Rigby (Probably Richard Rigby (1722-88), Lord North (Frederick North, 2nd Earl of Guilford) and Lord Clare.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/17/51
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x00017d
- Dates of Creation3rd quarter of the 18th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file containing 2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)