The letters concern Webb's offer to act as solicitor to the International Society, the society's accounts and management, and action against the society over the use of Whistler's butterfly monogram on a catalogue.
Correspondence between William Webb, solicitor, and John Lavery.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7245/34-47
- Dates of Creation1899-1905
- Physical Description16 pieces