Typed copies of letters from Miss R. Birnie Philip, R.A. Caulfield, William Heinemann, James McNeill Whistler, Frederick A. Maxse, Lady Meux, Jacques Emile Blanche, Auguste Rodin and J.F. Raffaelli, concerning the difficulties that arose in connection with the Whistler Memorial Exhibition. (Includes annotations and two letters in French)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7245/323
- Dates of Creation1898-1905
- Physical Description9 pieces.