Correspondents include Margaret Gavin Duffy, Gertrude Parry, J.L. and J.H. Morgan. Includes presscutings about the painting from the Weekly Dispatch 22 October 1916. TGA 7245/1-3 include typed copies.
Correspondence concerning the developement and future of John Lavery's painting of the trial of Roger Casement for treason December 1916.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7245/1-8
- Dates of Creation1916-1934
- Physical Description14 pieces.