The letters concern being a war artist, exhibiting at the Royal Academy, The International Society, Francis Howard, [W R] Lamb and the Pittsburgh Exhibition. Includes a draft reply from John Lavery (TGA 7245/150) and two sketches by William Orpen (TGA 7245/144 and 152).
Letters from William Orpen to John Lavery.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 7245/143-153
- Dates of Creation[c 1917-1931]
- Physical Description22 pieces