Peter Rowe acted as a consultant on a large number of schemes for the construction or enlargement of sewage treatment and disposal works, and for the construction of sewers and drainage systems. He provided advice on ground conditions, the design and construction of foundations and retaining walls, dewatering, and problems encountered during tunnelling operations. His clients included local authorities, water boards and civil engineering contractors.
Sewerage and Sewage Systems
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PWR/4/2/6
- Dates of Creation1959-1991
- Physical Description42 sub-subseries (90 items).