- Parish Register Transcripts [Pec.Preb/Str.PRT]. 1608-1812, with many gaps in the sequence. 5 boxes.
- Cause Paper [Pec.Preb/Str 1]. 1471. 1 item.
- Court and Visitation papers [Pec.Preb/Str 2]. 1633-1741. 1 box.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 193 Pec.Preb/Str
- Dates of Creation1417-1812
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description7 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The prebendal jurisdiction extended over Strensall, part of Haxby, part of Murton and part of Osbaldwick.
Other Finding Aids
A summary list of the Parish Register Transcripts is available at the Borthwick Institute.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Bundles of parchment and paper.