- Parish Register Transcripts [Pec.Preb/Wis.PRT]. 1604-1812, with many gaps in the sequence. 8 boxes.
- Court and Visitation papers [Pec.Preb/Wis 1]. 1576-1784. 1 bundle. Citation mandates, articles, presentment, correction citations and a commission to allot pews.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 193 Pec.Preb/Wis
- Dates of Creation1576-1812
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description9 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The prebendal jurisdiction extended over Wistow, Cawood and Monk Fryston.
Other Finding Aids
A summary list of the Parish Register Transcripts is available at the Borthwick Institute.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Bundles of parchment and paper.