- Parish Register Transcripts [Pec.Preb/Amp.PRT]. 1601-1812, with many gaps in the sequence. 3 boxes.
- Penances [Pec.Preb/Amp 1]. 1721-1771. 1 bundle.
- Miscellaneous item relating to the division of lands at the enclosure of Ampleforth [Pec.Preb/Amp 2]. 18th century. 1 item.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 193 Pec.Preb/Amp
- Dates of Creation1601-1812
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialLatin English
- Physical Description4 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The prebendal jurisdiction extended over Ampleforth and Heslington.
Other Finding Aids
A summary list of the Parish Register Transcripts is available at the Borthwick Institute.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Bundles of parchment and paper.