- Parish Register Transcripts [Pec.Preb/NN.PRT]. 1601-1812, with many gaps in the sequence. 2 boxes.
- Substitution by Edward Mottershed, official of the jurisdiction [Pec.Preb/NN 1]. 1639. 1 item.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 193 Pec.Preb/NN
- Dates of Creation1601-1812
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description3 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The prebendal jurisdiction extended over the parish of North Newbald, in the East Riding of Yorkshire.
Other Finding Aids
A summary list of the Parish Register Transcripts is available at the Borthwick Institute.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Bundles of parchment and paper.