The records are divided by prebend: South Cave, Salton and Wadworth.
Jurisdiction of Dissolved Prebends
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 193 Pec.Preb/Diss
- Dates of Creation1601-1812
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description7 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
This sub sub fond includes records of jurisdictions belonging to dissolved monastic houses and prebends, which either disappeared at the Reformation or passed into the hands of lay proprietors.
Other Finding Aids
Summary lists of the Parish Register Transcripts are available at the Borthwick Institute.