Pages 119-22 of the Book of Leinster, i.e. MS H.2.18 in Trinity College, Dublin (MS No. 1339 in the catalogue compiled by Abbott and Gwynn), of which a facsimile was published at Dublin in 1880.
The Book of Leinster
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 4663E
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004367434(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000367434
- Dates of Creation[1875x1919]
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Stokes-Meyer 33.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 4663E
Other Finding Aids
The descriptions, with a detailed index, are also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume II (Aberystwyth, 1951).